Choose To Work With A Financial Advice Business That Put Our Clients Best Interests First
If there was a promise to professional financial advice, we call providing certainty, it would be that we help our clients achieve the things in their life that they most care about. The work we do with our clients focusses on discovering those things that are important and then outlining an approach in order to achieve them in a transparent, conflict-free manner. We put people on their best path and year after year, revisit what is meaningful in order to keep people of this path.
At Acquira Wealth Partners we have come to understand that although people have things they really want to achieve, they also have fears and concerns and often the idea of planning big things can seem overwhelming. Often, in our experience, we have found that many people spend more time planning a 2 week holiday than they spend planning their financial future.
As financial advisers, located on the Gold Coast, we know there can be lots of questions about who is being looked after and whose interests are being put first. We have numerous clients come to us after saying that they have been to see a financial adviser, when really all they saw was a salesperson, selling someone else’s products and calling it financial advice. We are committed to making a change in the industry and believe in this short video below we highlight the difference between valuable advice and not.
Depending on where you are in life, there will be some key planning opportunities that you can take advantage of and these are highlighted below. See what might fit with you as you continue to discover more about how we work with clients and what we hold as important.
Click here To Discover More About How Our CARE Investment Philosophy makes us stand apart from other financial advice practices
18 – 30
Foundations to Wealth
It is never too early to start planning your financial future.
- Earn a regular income but you’re not sure where it goes
- Face additional responsibilities and commitments
- A desire to build wealth, but don’t know how
- Want advice on super and insurances
Learn More →
31 – 45
Pathway to Wealth
Everyone wants peace of mind, and a comfortable, stress free retirement.
- Earn a good salary and want your money to work harder
- Have $100k or more equity in your own home
- Want to maintain your high standard of living throughout retirement
- Seek to protect the financial future of your family
Learn More →
Grow and protect the assets you have worked so hard to build.
- Want peace of mind that your financial future is secure
- Have an established asset base that you want to improve
- Seek to reduce and divert tax into wealth creation
- Actively seek out investment opportunities
Learn More →